Sweetly Raw – Chocolate Cauliflower Pudding & Blackberry Ice Cream Cake (Vegan/GF)
I have two awesome dessert recipes for you today! It's blackberry season here and they're growing everywhere!!! It's been really hot without any kind of a breeze which is rare on this island, and we're suffering from extreme forest fire smoke. It's so sad. The province is literally burning up. Please keep us in your prayers.
Anyway, all of this heat calls for a lot of COOL treats like my Blackberry Banana Ice Cream Cake and chilled Decadent Chocolate Pudding that uses CAULIFLOWER as its main ingredient.
If you haven't jumped on the cauliflower-in-everything train yet, I suggest you hop aboard because it's one of the most versatile veggies out there! From the popular cauliflower pizza crust to rice, mashed potatoes, creamy soups, smoothies - and now, chocolate pudding. TRUST ME - you will LOVE this! I've made it sooo many times. A batch never lasts long around here (in fact I have some cauliflower cooking as I write this post haha).
Let me preface by saying you DON'T taste the cauliflower in this pudding.
It's a question I get all the time in response to instagram posts and stories where I add cauliflower to my smoothie bowls and the answer is that the other ingredients cover up the taste.
Great things about this cauliflower pudding:
- It's easy to make - I cook a whole head of cauliflower, use what I need for the recipe and freeze the rest for smoothies OR throw it into the fridge to add last minute to stir fries or cold in my salads. The pudding itself can be whipped up in just minutes.
- It uses only a few simple ingredients.
- It's VEGAN and gluten free
- It's nut-free for all of you who have been asking for nut free recipes.
- It's sugar-free.
- It's oil-free for those of you who don't want to be using oils.
- Great way to get more veggies into your diet without noticing it.
- It's damn delicious!
You can see my Chocolate Cauliflower Pudding recipe up on my Youtube channel HERE.
I've written out the full recipe in the info section (why not here? because it takes a lot of time and energy to create a video so please do check it out - I do share a few little tips along the way - and you'll have the full write up over there).
And do check out my vegan/keto/paleo fat bomb recipe video too (also with full recipe write up) HERE if you haven't already.
As for those fruity ice cream cravings, you have to give this blackberry ice cream cake a try!
Blackberry Banana Ice Cream Cake