Apple Crumble Parfait (Raw/Vegan)
One of my favourite Fall desserts is an easy 6 ingredient raw vegan apple crumble. If you're a long time reader you may even remember me sharing the recipe years ago.
Here, I've elevated it into an elegant parfait by layering the apple filling and crumble with whipped cream OR banana ice cream. This dessert is so incredibly healthy that you could eat it for breakfast.
Raw Vegan Apple Crumble Parfait
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts or cashews
- 1/4 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 large apples, peeled cored and quartered
- 2-3 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, optional
Banana Ice Cream
- 3 large frozen bananas
- Splash water
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- For the crumble: In a food processor, grind all ingredients together into a crumbly, yet moist texture. Set aside.
- For the filling: In a food processor, puree 1 apple with the dates, and cinnamon. Add the other 2 apples and pulse until they’re broken down into small chunks. Transfer to a bowl.
- Blend bananas in a high speed blender until smooth. Layer immediately with the apple crumble.
- Chill the can of coconut milk for at least 6 hours in the fridge. Open and scoop into a large bowl. Beat the whipped cream for 20-30 seconds until creamy and fluffy. Layer with the crumble. Save leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Layer the crumble, filling and ice cream or whipped cream in glasses. Eat immediately.
Looking for more autumn recipes?!
Check out my post for 15 vegan and gluten free pumpkin recipes HERE
Connect with me on Instagram @sweetlyraw
Have a great week!
Lots of love,