Blueberry Protein Muffins & Banana Cream Pie (V/GF)
I've got two yummy recipes to share with you today! If you're in need of a healthy snack idea, I've got you covered with my Blueberry Protein Muffins that are vegan, gluten free, and nut free making them a perfect option for your kids to take to school and for you to enjoy for breakfast, a mid day snack, or even dessert.
I love these muffins warmed up and spread with runny almond butter or melted coconut butter. Talk about a TREAT that is also super healthy!!
Also on the roster today is my new recipe for Banana Cream Pie that is:
- No Bake
- Gluten Free
I have a NEW yoga workout video on my YouTube Channel!
Blueberry Protein Muffins
- 1 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen heaping
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana OR thick applesauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla OR zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat an oven to 350 F. Whisk the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add the blueberries and gently stir them in making sure they’re coated in the flour. Whisk the banana, water, oil, and vanilla together in a separate bowl. Add this liquid to the dry mixture. Stir until everything is evenly combined. Spoon the batter into 8-10 muffin cups and bake for 17-20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the muffin tops are golden brown. Store them in a container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Tip: Use a large ice cream scoop to perfectly portion the muffin batter.
I hope you enjoy!
Connect with me on Instagram @sweetlyraw